Impact International Flexible Packaging & Extrusion Division's Future As a Young Professional Liaison
The Young Professional (YP) Liaison acts as a bridge between the YP Division and IFPED to ensure that IFPED event programming content, educational offerings, press products and marketing efforts reach members of the YP Division through various communications channels. The YP Liaison helps get YP members engaged in IFPED activities and actively utilizes TAPPI Connect, the YP Newsletter and the YP website, to communicate IFPED information / activities.
What is Required?
As far as time commitment, you only need a couple hours each month. Following is an outline of involvement:
- Participate in IFPED Division Council calls for only one hour each month to learn about Division activities
- Participate in Marketing Team calls once a month to advise on ways to reach Young Professionals and give input on what resonates with your peers
- Participate in bi-monthly YP Division calls to report on IFPED activities that apply to the YP Division (one hour every other month)
- Optional participation on IFPED's website sub-committee (tappiflexible.org)
Benefits of Participating
- Leadership opportunities in our fast-growing Division
- Playing an intimate role in shaping the future of IFPED and potentially the industry
- Helping engage TAPPI YP members in IFPED activities such as conferences, training and presentations
- Gaining hands-on experience in communications activities that can be added to your professional resume
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact TAPPI’s IFPED Manager Kristi Ledbetter directly by email or call 770-209-7319.